Living at The Knolls of Oxford is simply exceptional. With less time spent on housekeeping and maintenance, residents are free to live life how they want!
Senior independent living residents enjoy spacious, single-level villas featuring two or three-bedroom floorplans providing the perfect space for entertaining guests. Socializing with friends and neighbors is also a breeze, with plenty of common areas throughout the community, including a clubhouse, swimming pool, and fitness center.
For those looking for extra assistance, The Knolls of Oxford also offers a continuum of care on-site, providing access to assisted living, skilled nursing, and memory care services. This allows residents to age in place and enjoy the convenience of not having to move if their needs should change.
If you are interested in independent living in Oxford, Ohio, reach out to The Knolls of Oxford today to learn more about our vibrant community!
Amenities & Services for Independent Living Residents
Depending upon the location of your home, your view may include a park-like landscape, a lovely garden, or a natural wooded setting. The distinctive surroundings, privacy, and security of The Knolls of Oxford will significantly enhance your retirement lifestyle, and our services will give you the time to enjoy it. Some of the benefits of our independent living facility include:
- 85-acre campus with beautifully landscaped grounds and walking trails
- 24-hour security and emergency response systems
- Maintenance and housekeeping services for all villas
- Telephone, cable, and internet access
- All utilities, including trash and snow removal
- Individually controlled heating and cooling systems
- Pet-friendly living accommodations
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- Washer and dryer in the unit
- Attached garage parking
Health Services for Independent Living
Ensuring residents have access to the healthcare they need is of the utmost importance to The Knolls of Oxford. That’s why we offer on-site health services for our independent living residents, so they can age in place and enjoy all our community has to offer.
As a continuing care retirement community, The Knolls can provide residents with peace of mind knowing they will be taken care of throughout every stage of the aging process. Residents have access to health services, including:
- Assisted living
- Skilled nursing
- Hospice and respite care
- Referrals to partner home healthcare agencies
- Rehab and therapy services in partnership with Concept Rehab
Independent Living Villas
Each of our villas are designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. Our one and two-bedroom floor plans provide the perfect space for entertaining guests, while our three-bedroom floor plan is ideal for larger families or those who enjoy having a little extra space.
Alll of our villas ensure that you are well taken care of in a comfortable space where you can relax.
Each villa includes the following:
- Interior/exterior maintenance
- Fully equipped kitchen with a refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, and spacious cabinet storage
- Security on site
Automatic garage door opener
- Upgraded interior selection options
- Gas fireplace
- Faux wood blinds
- Weekly housekeeping
- Individually controlled heating and cooling
- 24-hour emergency response
Senior Living at The Knolls of Oxford
We offer numerous programs and services to keep you active and engaged, including:
- Fitness and wellness programs
- Social and recreational activities
- Educational opportunities
- Cultural enrichment programs
- On-site continuing care services
- Group outings
- Dining services
- Arts and crafts
- Wellness center
The Knolls of Oxford Independent Living Q&A
The average age in independent living is 76 years old.
The length of the waiting list for independent living varies depending on your desired neighborhood on our campus. Please contact our marketing manager, Cheryl Hampton at (513) 524-7991, regarding the waiting list and application process.
The application fee to get on the waiting list is $500, unless you have a Miami University affiliation, then the fee is $400.
The application fee to get on the waiting list for your desired accommodations is $500, unless otherwise noted. The application fee will process your application and place your name on your desired neighborhood waiting lists. If there is any question regarding financial approval for our community, we will review a completed application to determine financial approval before taking an application fee
All of the independent living areas of The Knolls of Oxford do include the following in the monthly fee:
- Interior/exterior maintenance of the villa
- Cost of utilities (excluding long-distance telephone and cable upgrades)
- Refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, and a washer/dryer
- Automatic garage door opener
- Gas fireplace
- Faux wood blinds
- Housekeeping weekly
- Emergency call system
- Individually-controlled heating and cooling
- 24-hour emergency response
- Scheduled group transportation for shopping and outings
- Activities and recreation
No, it is included in your monthly fee.
There is no entrance fee for current residents.
Yes. We have a beautiful 84-acre campus, with plenty of green space for residents to roam about and enjoy themselves.
Yes! Pets are allowed in our independent living accommodations at no additional cost.
The Knolls of Oxford has a lawn care company that takes care of the grass and landscaping. However, if you notice something that needs attention such as weeds, dead plants, tree limbs that need pruning, etc., you simply call our service desk and a work order will be initiated.
We have a shuttle bus that can transport you around the campus and also weekly trips to the local grocery store. This is a free service. We also have a driver that will take you anywhere you want to go. There is a nominal per-mile fee for this service.
Yes, we have several employees that are notaries. Just call the front desk to obtain this information. There is no fee for this service.
Our security team works to guarantee the safety of all residents through daily check-ins, 24-hour call service, in-home security systems, and wellness checks upon request.