The Knolls of Oxford philosophy of respecting and recognizing every person's need for privacy and individualism is seen throughout the community, including our Health Care Pavilion. We provide an environment where residents maintain their dignity and pride no matter what level of nursing care they may require.
A team of professionals with excellent credentials meets with each new resident and family to develop an individual care plan. Supportive, nurturing staff members follow residents through various levels of care, so a trusting relationship can be formed. Residents are encouraged to join in a variety of social and recreational activities if they wish.
- A majority of private rooms
- Spacious semi-private rooms
- Private baths in every room
- Bathing spa
- Social and recreational programs
- Hair salon
- Scheduled group transportation
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Rehabilitation services, restorative programs
- Single floor design
- Individual climate control
- High speed internet
- Cable TV hookup
- Wheelchair transportation
- Library, computer area
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Skilled nursing care - regular intervention and oversight by physicians, licensed nurses, and certified nurse assistants
- Medication administration
- Continence management
- Health monitoring, reassurance checks
- Memory Support assistance in private suites
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Physical, speech and occupational therapy as needed
- Medicare and Medicaid certified
The Knolls of Oxford Health Care Center accepts admissions 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. For more information regarding The Knolls services, please contact us.
The special needs of residents affected by dementia, including Alzheimer's, can be addressed in the Memory Support residences located in both assisted living and in skilled nursing care. The Knolls recognizes that memory loss affects people differently and progresses at varying degrees. The individual's need for monitoring and support determines which location will best meet his or her specific needs.
The Knolls of Oxford offers onsite physical, occupational, and speech therapy for patients and residents. Outpatient therapy services will also return after COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. Rehabilitation services are available for neurological, cardiovascular, pulmonary, orthopedic, balance and non-pharmaceutical pain control.
Occupational therapy services include myofascial release, muscle energy, trigger point release, craniosacral therapy, soft tissue mobilization and body balance techniques.
Members of our onsite therapy staff are Brian Johnson (Physical Therapy Assistant), Kara Royer (Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant), and Cindy Schneider (Occupational Therapist Licensed/Registered).