Kathryn B. McGrew is an impressive woman. Miami University Professor Emerita of Sociology and Gerontology, Dr. McGrew has spent her career researching and teaching others
Your next big adventure is closer than you think!
Experience retirement living at its best
In the university town of Oxford, Ohio
Located in one of America’s best college towns, The Knolls of Oxford provides a unique retirement experience for seniors. Home to Miami University, Oxford has all of the activity and vibrancy of a large city with the charm and close-knit community of a small town.
Our affiliation with Miami University provides meaning and value for our residents as they enjoy a stimulating environment with:
- Opportunities to learn and take courses
- Collaboration with college students
- Access to a wide variety of university programs including the arts, sports, and alumni events
Enjoy Peace of Mind with a Continuing Care Retirement Community
Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC) allow seniors to have a care plan in place no matter what the future brings. As a non-profit CCRC, The Knolls of Oxford provides all levels of care including independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing, and rehabilitation.
This continuum of care provides a forever home for older adults as their needs will be met throughout every stage of the aging process. Our Future Care Fund provides an added level of certainty allowing residents to continue receiving quality healthcare from The Knolls of Oxford even if their financial resources should become depleted through no fault of their own.
Enjoy a life lived to the fullest
The Knolls of Oxford boasts a vibrant community that will allow you to be as active as you want. Our 84-acre community features:
- Upscale living accommodations featuring one level villas
- Convenient services designed to make your life easier such as housekeeping, maintenance, and transportation
- Unrivaled amenities including integrative health and wellness programs, multiple dining options, full-service salon, spiritual services and much more